Summary of the Challenges Student's are facing in their Learning


Image result for noticing clipart



The challenge of student learning I am focusing in my inquiry this year is...

Through out this inquiry you will see how learners are using School Talk, to see their progressions, by clicking on the event in School Talk

They can see their learning design and what they are going to learn.

I am noticing ...
... that when I ask them why you are learning this? There is a lack of understanding of articulating Why, Where and How they are learning?

                                                                Image result for kids learning




The impact I am going to have is to build their language capability so learners can articulate and say what, why and how they are learning, which will lead onto what are their next steps for learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry Causal Chain 2023

Inquiry Summary - Burst and Bubbles 2022

STOP - REFLECT - REFINE & TAKE ACTION