Digging Deeper into my Inquiry - Reading Together Workshops

What have I tried?                                    What was successful?                   Where to next?

Reading Together workshops

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 10.17.44 pm.png






Had a great Parent turnout, helped to build relationships with parents too.
18 Parents came.

Parent Voice
“Thank you for explaining so clearly how we read with my child.’

“This has been great for me to see how take the pressure off, and have less battles at night.’

‘Broch really hits home, now I see why my child would struggle.’

Next StepsRelated imageRelated image

  • Timely to do another one now that we have new learners and learners at a higher end now so it’s about modifying the workshop to cater for both extremes.  

  • Core 5 and STEPS professional development

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry Causal Chain 2023

Inquiry Summary - Burst and Bubbles 2022

Junior Agency Self Perception Tool (JAT)