Writing Lesson - Observation / feedback from my appraiser.

 

How Maori Learners can articulate through talk and conversation by building their language capability of what, how and why they are learning in writing?


My teaching practise is evidence of how I am unpacking my Inquiry Goal.




Reflections are to continue with differentiating learning for our student support learners. 
A good range of learning experiences linked to the writing process, Stonefields School learning process works in conjunction to manaiakalani's learn, create, share philosophy. 

Comments

  1. Hi Anita, this looks like an awesome, hands on lesson. I love how your learners are using the learning pit to talk about their goals :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry Causal Chain 2023

Inquiry Summary - Burst and Bubbles 2022

Junior Agency Self Perception Tool (JAT)