Where to now... Inquiry 2023

Aligning the models; Manaiakalani - Learn, Create, Share with Stonefields School - The Learning Process to base my Inquiry on strengthening whānau partnerships to lift student achievement in Reading in particular Māori and boys. 


When I look at this Adaptation of 'The Educutural Wheel' Mc Farlane 2014


Whanau engagement in the education model



I can see the connectedness to our Stonefields School Strategy Goal of fostering Whanau engagement and this model.



The TKI MOE Website Foster whānau engagement suggestions for implementing the strategy ‘Building strong community networks is a wonderful resource to give me insights on what strategies have worked, there is a whole chapter on practical strategies to implement. I look forward to making meaning in my Y0-2 village and across the leadership team to see what is going to give us stronger whānau engagement and build relationships. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry Causal Chain 2023

Inquiry Summary - Burst and Bubbles 2022

Junior Agency Self Perception Tool (JAT)