A Huge Reflection on WHERE I AM AT...


So how am I going to articulate my theory to practice...

If I provide real, authentic learning experiences that relate to culture and learners interest in my teaching, then students (especially Māori and boys) will be more engaged at a deeper level and more of a willingness to learn.

If students engage in this way, it will improve their reading, oral language, word attack skills and comprehension levels.

Improved oral language and reading ability, will lead to better achievement in Reading because the learning will be real to them, delivered from a context relevant to selves and whanau embedded at a deeper level.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry Causal Chain 2023

Inquiry Summary - Burst and Bubbles 2022

STOP - REFLECT - REFINE & TAKE ACTION