What will 2019 bring?


2019 An exciting year ahead with a collaborative approach to meeting the needs of our Y2/3 learners with 90 Year 2's and 104 Year 3's.

We are fortunate to have an a large open space to support our collaborative culture. Our team of 6 are diverse and passionate about ensuring we get bang for buck and authenticity in our curriculum design.


Image result for reflect image stonefields school
Reflecting on our whole school professional development at out Teacher Only days I am aligning my goals for CoL alongside our strategy. The parts I have circled and highlighted resonates with my journey ahead this term....




 Watch this space. I look forward to sharing my learning.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry Causal Chain 2023

Inquiry Summary - Burst and Bubbles 2022

STOP - REFLECT - REFINE & TAKE ACTION