How can we empower our learners to be agentic?



Through our coaching sessions we are looking at the design of our teaching and asking ourselves... 
  • What is ultimately best for our learners? 
  • What is going to hit their needs? 

This week, using School Talk I have deliberately actioned my time in the timetable to ensure target learners are given the extra dose and density and learners who need to be stretched are being stretched.  

My wonderings are about space and how what deliberate acts of teaching am I doing to support learners with where they should learn and why they are learning what they are learning? 

Thinking along the lines of ....

How can I empower learners, with a particular focus on Māori learners to make informed decisions through their language capability about why and where they are learning?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry Causal Chain 2023

Inquiry Summary - Burst and Bubbles 2022

STOP - REFLECT - REFINE & TAKE ACTION