Phonics through Collaboration



I am planning for authenticity in my design for  Learning, by using 'Work Attack Skills' as foundation for my lessons.  We will cover the learning intentions covering 'work attack skills', which is teaching phonemic awareness.

From the research and wonderings I have had, I proposed a way of teaching phonics in the hub.
We are trialling this initiative which will cater for all our learners in a visual, kinesthetic and auditory manner.

Watch this space for it in action.

Hub Wai Ocean phonics Image result for ocean

Phonics in the sand
Diving into the sea
Deep down in the ocean
The idea is that each station will be monitored by a teacher while learners are using student agency to decide on which learning will help them to progress through learning intentions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry Causal Chain 2023

Inquiry Summary - Burst and Bubbles 2022

Junior Agency Self Perception Tool (JAT)